These are the terms and conditions of use for the website at smplr.xyz (“our website”). Please read them carefully because they form a legal agreement between you and us in relation to access and use of our website.
1. Who we are We are Volet LLC, a limited liability company registered and existing under the laws of Saint Vincent and Grenadines under company registration number 2563 LLC 2022 with our registered office address at Beachmont Business Centre, 375, Kingstown ("we", or "us", or "our"). Please see our Contact Us section for more information.
2. What are these terms about? These terms apply to your use of our website. By accessing our website you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them you should not access our website. The most current version of these terms is dated above but we may change them from time to time without giving you notice, so please try to read these terms every time you visit our website. By accessing our website after changes are made to these terms you agree to the revised terms.
3. Using our website We are pleased to provide our website to you for use but you must use our website in an acceptable way. It is impossible to provide an exhaustive list of exactly what constitutes acceptable and unacceptable use of our website. In general, we will not tolerate any use of our website that damages or is likely to damage our reputation, the availability or integrity of our website or which causes us or threatens to cause us to incur any legal, tax or regulatory liability. We want to make our website a safe and rewarding experience, so we have set out more detail on acceptable and unacceptable use below. As you might expect, you may only use our website for lawful purposes. For example, you must not use our website:
in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
to send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of unsolicited communication (spam); or
to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any harmful programs, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or time-bombs.
You also agree not to:
reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website; or
access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt our website, or any related equipment, network or software.
Interactive services We may from time to time provide interactive services on our website. If we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered. We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our website. If we do decide to monitor or moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should you need to do so.
Our interactive services are not intended for use by children. Parents and guardians should not permit their children to use our interactive services, as these are only intended for use by businesses. If you use our interactive services, you will also need to understand and comply with our content standards.
Our suspension and termination rights The terms set out in this section 3 are intended to protect us, our website and its users, so a failure to comply with this section constitutes a serious breach of these terms. If we believe you have breached this section 3, we may do any or all of the following (as well as take any other action we feel is appropriate):
issue a warning to you and ask you to take certain steps to rectify your behaviour.
suspend your right to access our website, either temporarily or permanently.
take legal action against you, including to recover any loss we have suffered due to your actions.
disclose information to law enforcement authorities.
4. Buying products/services through our website We are only planning to reveal our products and services to the market. It is currently unavailable to perform purchases and subscriptions. Our website will allow you to buy software and/or other products and services from us and/or our partners soon. As it will be available for you, we will disclose our Terms and Conditions of Supply and will give you a direct link to partners’ websites and policies for more information on how you can buy products and services.
5. Other things you need to know about our website We take steps to ensure that all information we provide on our website about us and our products and services is correct and complete at the time of the last update to the relevant page, but we do not promise that it will be correct and complete. We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely.
Use of our website is free and we take steps to ensure it is available to all permitted users. From time to time we may restrict access to some or all parts of our website. We will try to ensure that our website is always available to you but we have to be realistic and so we do not promise that our website will be continuously available. We also do not promise that your use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that our website and server will be free from attack (e.g. from viruses). We recommend that you use your own appropriate virus checking software. Separate, limited promises which apply to our products and services to be sold through our website are set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply and, if applicable, in any specific terms.
6. Links to/from our website You are allowed to establish links to our website as long as you obtain our written consent in advance (see above for how to contact us). We reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time. Links must only be made to the home page of our website and you are not allowed (and you shall not assist others) to set up links from your own website to our website by deep linking, framing or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may withhold our consent if we wish. If we do so, we will try to explain our reasons to you. Our website includes links that allow you to leave our website and visit third-party websites. We have no control over those websites, so we are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third-party websites, for any products or services you buy through those websites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the Third party.
You are at least 18 (eighteen) years old and have full legal capacity;
You are not a resident of a sanctioned jurisdictions according to the EU legislation and FATF lists;
You are not sanctioned by the EU, UN, USA or any authorities in the world;
You are not located in, or a citizen or resident of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction where your use of the Services is fully illegal and it does not violate any applicable law.
As long as you agree to and comply with these Terms, we grant to you a right to use Software and Services under a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and limited license. If you are a registered user, please make sure any information you provide to us is up to date and accurate, and let us know of any changes as soon as you can. You will be responsible for keeping your user name and password confidential and secure and for all use made of your account, whether or not it is used by you or with your authority. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use or other security breach and always ensure you close your browser at the end of each session. You may not transfer any rights we grant you as a registered user to anyone else.
8. Intellectual property rights The design and content of our website, and the material published on it, is protected by copyright and is owned by us and our licensors. All rights are reserved. We or our licensors retain the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit the direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction of our website by any means and in any form, in whole or in part, and to make our website available to the public, and to distribute any copyright-protected material in our website (including without limit, any online software or courses). You agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on our website, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of our website by anyone else. We and affiliates of our own various trademarks and registered trademarks (the "marks"), a list of which can be obtained from us. You may not use those marks, and/or any third-party trademarks that appear on our website, other than as permitted by express written license from the licensor or by law. In particular, but without limit, you may not use the marks as meta-tags and you may not sponsor them in search engines. All goodwill in your legitimate use of the marks shall accrue to Volet LLC. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any infringement of the marks. We or our licensors own all other intellectual property rights on our website. We may grant you express permissions relating to use of material on our website from time to time but except where we do so, nothing in these terms or on our website confers any license or right to use any material on our website without the prior written approval of the owner, whether that is us or our licensors.
9. What happens if things don't go as planned? We will always try to ensure our website and the material on it meets the standards we have promised and that you can use our website as intended in relation to your business. However, because of the nature of our website and the wide range of information, products and services we provide, sometimes things may go wrong. If we are at fault, we will always try to resolve any problems we have caused, but unfortunately we will not compensate you for any loss or damage you might suffer (of any nature and however caused) in connection with:
our website; or
your use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it; or
the use of (or any inability to use) any interactive service on our website, whether the service is moderated or not.
Of course, this does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation) in the unlikely event that this should happen, or any other liability which we are not allowed to limit or exclude by law.
12. General If a court or other competent authority rules that any of these terms are void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other terms and the remainder of the void or unenforceable term will still be valid. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. If you are a consumer, your statutory legal rights are not affected by these terms. If we fail to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided by these terms or by law, that does not mean we give up those or any other rights or remedies. We reserve the right to exercise those rights or remedies in the future. These terms and the use of our website and its content shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We and you agree that the courts of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claims or proceedings relating to these terms or their subject matter.
13. Need to get in touch? If you would like to contact us about our website or any of the material on it, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for visiting our website.
SMPLR TERMS OF SERVICE
Get our news, updates and special offers to your email address